Wanted: Summerville Historic Home Information

We have another historical building trivia question!
A Summerville resident came into the Georgia Room this morning wanting information on her home at 728 Milledge Road. Part of the house originally belonged to John Forsyth, but the actual date it was built is unclear (1810-1818). The Sand Hills cottage that exists today was built in 1857 and has been owned by the Mackie, Dickey, Dennis, and Bennett families. Our patron would like to find any information on the original house before 1857.
Does anyone have any information or pictures they would be willing to share?

by Aspasia Luster

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.