GAME ON: An Exhibit of Black Baseball History in America

Did you know baseball Hall of Famer Jackie Robinson was a native of Cairo, Georgia, and played at Augusta’s Jennings Stadium twice early on in his career, once with the Indianapolis Clowns in 1950, and again in 1951? If you want to learn more about Robinson’s connection to Augusta, and other African America baseball giants who are a part of the history of America’s favorite past-time, visit the Georgia Heritage Room on the third floor of the Augusta Public Library to view our newest exhibit, on loan from local baseball collectors and historians, Lamar Garrard and Milledge Murray.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

GALILEO Offers Online Resources for the Study of Slavery in America

Audience at Juneteenth Celebration and Black Music Month, Atlanta, Georgia, June 20, 1993.
, Atlanta Journal Constitution Photographic Archives. Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library.

On June 17, 2021, President Joe Biden signed the Juneteenth National Independence Day Act into law, marking June 19th a federal holiday.

Although the Emancipation Proclamation was issued by Abraham Lincoln two years prior in 1963, ending chattel slavery in America, the Confederate controlled states fought to maintain the system until 1865 when they met their demise at the hands of the Union army thus ending the Civil War.

Being the western most slave state, Texas was the last to capitulate, when on June 19th, 1965 Union Army General Gordon Granger issued General Order No. 3 in Galveston, Texas, proclaiming freedom for the slaves. The Thirteenth Amendment was passed five months earlier on January 31, 1965.

Early on, June 19th became a informal day of celebration for African Americans in Texas, but over the years has spread to other southern states with folks commemorating the day by holding parades, food festivals, church related events, and other celebrations. If you’d like to learn more about Juneteenth, as well as the history of slavery, the Civil War, emancipation, and the Civil Rights Movement in the United States, the Augusta Public Library offers access to an array of online resources through GALILEO, its virtual library of databases. To access GALILEO go to our library homepage You’ll need an up to date PINES Library Card, and the GALILEO password. Please call the Augusta Public Library at 706-821-2600 of you don’t know the GALILEO password.

Some of the online resources to look for:

Slavery in American and the World

Brings together a multitude of essential legal materials on slavery in the United States and the English-speaking world. This includes every statute passed by every colony and state on slavery, every federal statute dealing with slavery, and all reported state and federal cases on slavery. Our case coverage extends into the 20th century because long after slavery ended courts were still resolving issues emanating from slavery.

Voyages: The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade

 Voyages is the result of the African Origins Project, a scholar-public collaborative endeavor to trace the geographic origins of Africans transported in the transatlantic slave trade. Many have contributed to this international research project, which is based at Emory University. The database provides information on almost 35,000 slaving voyages that forcibly embarked over 10 million Africans for transport to the Americas between the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries.

The Voyages section of the database tracks 35,000 slaving expeditions between 1514 and 1866 and includes the ship’s name, captain, owners, and nation as well as the number of slaves and some other information about the voyage. The African Names Database identifies over 67,000 African men, women, and children, including name, age, gender, origin, and place of embarkation. A section on assessing the slave trade provides statistics, a timeline, and maps that track the flow of the slave trade over time.

Civil Rights and Social Justice

HeinOnline’s Civil Rights and Social Justice database brings together a diverse offering of publications covering civil rights in the United States as their legal protections and definitions are expanded to cover more and more Americans. Containing links to more than 500 scholarly articles, hearings and committee prints, legislative histories on the landmark legislation, CRS and GAO reports, briefs from major Supreme Court cases, and publications from the Commission on Civil Rights, this database allows users to educate themselves on the ways our civil rights have been strengthened and expanded over time, as well as how these legal protections can go further still. A varied collection of books on many civil rights topics and a list of prominent civil rights organizations help take the research beyond HeinOnline.

Civil War in the American South

In recognition of the sesquicentennial of the start of the American Civil War, Civil War in the American South provides a central portal to access digital collections from the Civil War Era (1850-1865) held by members of the Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL). ASERL members hold deep and extensive collections documenting the history and culture of the American South, developed over hundreds of years to support scholarly research and teaching. Many of the special or unique manuscripts, photographs, books, newspapers, broadsides, and other materials have been digitized to provide broader access to these documents for scholars and students around the world. Civil War in the American South is a collaborative initiative to provide a single, shared point of access to the Civil War digital collections held at many individual libraries.

The Civil Rights Digital Library

The Civil Rights Digital Library (CRDL) promotes an enhanced understanding of the Civil Rights Movement through its three principal components:

• a digital video archive delivering 30 hours of historical news film allowing learners to be nearly eyewitnesses to key events of the Civil Rights Movement
• a civil rights portal providing a seamless virtual library on the Civil Rights Movement by aggregating metadata from 75 libraries and allied organizations from across the nation
• instructional materials to facilitate the use of the video content in the learning process

The CRDL links to primary sources and other educational materials from libraries, archives, museums, public broadcasters, and others on a national scale. The CRDL features a collection of more than 30 hours of unedited news film from the WSB (Atlanta) and WALB (Albany, Ga.) television archives held by the Walter J. Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection at the University of Georgia Libraries. These moving images – about 450 clips – cover a broad range of key civil rights events, including the desegregation of Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas (1957); the Atlanta Temple bombing (1958); Atlanta sit-ins (1960); Freedom Rides (1961); desegregation of the University of Georgia and Georgia Tech (1961); the Albany Movement (1961-1962); desegregation of Ole Miss (1962) and University of Alabama (1963); and Americus Movement (1963, 1965); Birmingham demonstrations (1963); among many other topics.

CRDL is a partnership among librarians, technologists, archivists, educators, scholars, academic publishers, and public broadcasters. The initiative receives support through a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.

Digital Library of Georgia

The Digital Library of Georgia (DLG) is a gateway to Georgia’s history and culture found in digitized books, manuscripts, photographs, government documents, newspapers, maps, audio, video, and other resources.

Many of the materials are from the holdings of GALILEO member institutions, and the Digital Library of Georgia continues to grow through its partnerships with libraries, archives, museums, government agencies, and allied organizations across the state.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

The Augusta News-Review Now Freely Available in the Georgia Historic Newspapers Website

The Augusta Public Library is happy to announce that another historic Augusta newspaper has been added to the Georgia Historic Newspapers website. Thanks to the Digital Library of Georgia and former publisher Dr. Mallory Millender, the AUGUSTA NEWS-REVIEW, which served as a voice of the Augusta African-American community during the 1970s and 80s, is now freely accessible to all.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

The Negro Traveler’s Green Book: the Bible of Black Travelers

The Negro Travelers’ Green Book, Fall 1956. New York Public Library

The Jim Crow era was a dark time in the history of the United States and for African Americans living during that era, being out and about in the world and navigating the basic logistics of the day to day could itself be a perilous act. Imagine being afraid to go to the store, or walk down a street, or take your family on a trip. African Americans learned what businesses welcomed them, and which did not in their own towns and communities, but imagine being in a new place where you weren’t familiar with the terrain, and the hidden dangers awaiting you simply because of the color of your skin.

For Black drivers during Jim Crow, taking a road trip was complicated and potentially dangerous. But, in 1936 what became known as the “bible of Black Travelers,” came onto the scene, and got African Americans in their cars and on the open road.

The Negro Motorist Green Book was the brainchild of Victor Hugo Green, a postal worker from Harlem, NY, who was sickened by the discrimination he experienced every time he left his neighborhood. Instead of letting it get the best of him, he found a solution. Published from 1936 to 1967, Green’s publication inspired African American travelers to venture out into the world with adventure and less fear.

For cities in each of the fifty states, the guide listed restaurants, hotels, and other businesses that welcomed African Americans, including those in Augusta, Georgia.

The Negro Motorist Green Book, 1947.
New York Public Library

This excerpt from the 1947 publication, shows four local businesses including two hotels, a tourist home, and a liquor store. Like the Augusta City Directories, the “Green Book” is a excellent resource for learning more about African American businesses that operated in Augusta, Georgia during the Jim Crow era. Here’s another from the 1967 publication:

The Negro Motorist Green Book, 1967. New York Public Library

The guides are also filled with advertisements of the businesses listed. Here’s one from 1960 in Alabama:

The Negro Traveler’s Green Book, 1960.
New York Public Library

In 2019, the New York Public Library digitized the entire span of the “Green Book,” and made it freely available to anyone and everyone. In honor of Black History Month, take a look and see what you can find! While you’re at it, get in your car and drive to the addresses listed for the Augusta businesses. What’s there now?

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Honoring Black History Month

In honor of Black History Month, the Georgia Heritage Room of the Augusta Public Library has partnered with Mr. George Wingard, Program Manager for the Savannah River Archaeological Research Program at the Savannah River Site to provide free access to his documentary films, We Came A Long Way By Faith: Catholic Hill and St. James the Greater Catholic Church, and Death Rides on Every Passing Breeze: A Ground Penetrating Radar Survey of the Wesley United Methodist Church Cemetery. Both films shine a light on two little known historic African American churches in the low country of South Carolina.

We Came a Long Way By Faith: Catholic Hill and the St. James the Greater Catholic Church:

Catholic Hill, formerly known as Thompson’s Crossroads, is an area steeped in history. The predominant feature on the landscape is the 1935, gothic-revival inspired St. James the Greater Catholic Church and its recently renovated 1901 school house.

The first church on the spot was dedicated in 1832 and burned in 1856. Very little is known from that point until the 1890’s when it was learned that a group of former slaves and their descendants, with a vibrant and thriving faith, was worshipping in the area. Soon a new church and school was built. While mass was celebrated by itinerant priests twice a month at the church, the leadership flourished under the dedicated men and women of the church striving to preserve and strengthen the faith of the community on an everyday basis.
The present church, which was built in 1935, is home to a new generation of followers maintaining their strong Catholic Faith. Today’s congregation works tirelessly to preserve both the memory of those who came before them and safeguard the legacy for many generations to come.
This film will focus on the religion in South Carolina, early Catholicism, slavery, the history of St. James the Greater, and its importance to the Catholic Hill Community.

Death Rides on Every Passing Breeze: A Ground Penetrating Survey of the Wesley United Methodist Church Cemetery attempts to answer questions about the church’s two hundred year old cemetery by using the modern tools of archaeology. By comparing the oral tradition of the church which has been passed down through the generations with the scientific data produced by ground penetrating radar, questions surrounding the age of the cemetery are answered.

Please click on the links below to view the films:

Staff of the Georgia Room would like to thank Mr. George Wingard for his generosity, and continued support of the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System. In the past, Mr. Wingard has partnered with the library on exhibits and programs highlighting the many facets of our local history, including an exhibit featuring prehistoric artifacts of the many Southeastern Native American cultures that inhabited this region. Mr. Wingard also presented his award-winning and inspiring film Discovering Dave: Spirit Captured in Clay about enslaved Edgefield potter David Drake to a packed library auditorium. We look forward to future programs and exhibits!!

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Free Family History Classes and Webinars for 2021

Looking for a learning opportunity while you’re stuck at home? FamilySearch has you covered. As a FamilySearch Affiliate Library, the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System offers access to digital records that may help you solve some of your questions about hard to find ancestors. Many of these records are only available at the Family History Center in Salt Lake City, Utah, but our Affiliate Library status gives our library patrons the privilege of accessing the records from any of our Richmond County libraries. Learn more about what FamilySearch has to offer by taking one of their free February 2021 webinars. Remember, the webinars are offered at 10:00 am MST so that’s 12:00 pm our time. Please call the Georgia Heritage Room on the third floor of the Headquarters Library at 823 Telfair Street if you have any questions. 706-826-1511.

Free Family History Classes and Webinars for February 2021
The free FamilySearch Family History Library Webinars for February 2021 include beginner classes in African American Records and Strategies, an Overview of FamilySearch, the FamilySearch Catalog, and US Immigration records, plus one special Spanish language session entitled “El amor es ciego, pero el sacerdote no: la infinidad de información en las actas matrimoniales” (Love is blind, but the priest is not: the endless information in marriage certificates). February’s schedule is notably abbreviated to support the 1,000+ free, exciting sessions that will be available at RootsTech Connect 2021, a three-day virtual family history conference beginning February 25, 2021.

If you cannot attend a live Family History Library webinar, most sessions are recorded and can be viewed later at your convenience at Family History Library classes and webinars.

All class times are in Mountain Standard Time (MST).


Mon, Feb 1, 10:00 AM MST Using the FamilySearch Catalog (Beginner)

Tue, Feb 2, 10:00 AM MST Overview of FamilySearch (Beginner)

Thu, Feb 4, 10:00 AM MST The Tired, the Poor, and the Huddled Masses: U.S. Immigration 1820-1954 (Beginner)

Tue, Feb 16, 11:00 AM MST El amor es ciego, pero el sacerdote no: la infinidad de información en las actas matrimoniales (Intermediate)

Thu, Feb 18, 10:00 AM MST African American Records and Strategies: Post-1865 (Beginner)

About FamilySearch

FamilySearch International is the largest genealogy organization in the world. FamilySearch is a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Millions of people use FamilySearch records, resources, and services to learn more about their family history. To help in this great pursuit, FamilySearch and its predecessors have been actively gathering, preserving, and sharing genealogical records worldwide for over 100 years. Patrons may access FamilySearch services and resources free online at or through over 5,000 family history centers in 129 countries, including the main Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

StoryCorps Comes to the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library

February is Black History Month and the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System wants to know more about African-Americans in our community. We are looking for people who would be willing to record an interview with a friend or family member about their everyday lives.

These interviews will be made using the StoryCorps app or StoryCorps Connect website and will be preserved by the Library of Congress. Interviews will be done virtually through StoryCorps Connect or within the household using the Storycorps app. Training will be provided.

There will be a virtual Zoom meeting on Monday, February 1st to teach participants how to prepare for their Black History Month StoryCorp interview by discussing the process, and the technology, as well as interview questions. Please register for the Zoom meeting at

Please feel free to forward this information along to anyone who you believe might be interested. Interested individuals can sign up directly at to participate.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Erin Prentiss, Outreach Services Manager, at or 706-821-2612.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Augusta’s Trench and Camp Newspaper Now Available Online

First Issue of Trench and Camp Newspaper October 10, 1917

Augusta’s Camp Hancock was one of thirty-two cantonments or temporary sites erected by the United States War Department in a mass-mobilization effort to prepare an army of one million fighting men to join the Allies in defeating the Central Powers during World War I. The sprawling Camp was located on the western outskirts of the city of Augusta, where Daniel Field is now located. Camp Hancock’s primary purpose was to prepare National Guard troops for integration into the U.S. Army.

While much of their time was spent training to be effective soldiers, the men stationed at Camp Hancock were allowed down time in which to enjoy all the city of Augusta had to offer in terms of entertainment, particularly in the many theaters, restaurants, and night clubs that lined downtown Broad Street, and its grid of many side streets. Another activity the soldiers likely enjoyed when they weren’t marching in formation, or conducting skirmishes was reading Trench and Camp newspaper.

Trench and Camp was published by the National War Work Council of the YMCA, in partnership with various city newspapers, for soldiers during World War I. The weekly paper was printed in different editions for each of the thirty-two cantonments, with about half the material supplied weekly from a central editorial office in New York, and half by local reporters. Its purpose was “to print the news, to inform, to stimulate, and to help relieve the tedium and monotony of camp life” for soldiers, as well as “to be a graphic account of the life of our soldiers, whether they be drilling or fighting, at home or ‘over there’” for civilians. Contributions from soldiers include descriptions of the entertainments at the camps, athletic contests, educational lectures, jokes, and poetry, as well as personal columns telling of their experiences. The papers also sponsored cartoon contests, resulting in many good pictures portraying camp life. In addition, each Trench and Camp was a channel of communication to the troops from the President, Congress, and War Department.

Camp Hancock’s version of Trench and Camp newspaper was published with the cooperation of the Augusta Herald, and was in publication for the duration of World War I.

Trench and Camp is now digitized and freely accessible in the Georgia Historic Newspapers website thanks to the Digital Library of Georgia. Follow the link to explore the newspaper.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Decades of episodes of Augusta, Georgia’s pioneering African American gospel television program Parade of Quartets now available freely online

The founder of “Parade of Quartets,” Steve Manderson (front left) and Henry Howard (front right), who took over in early 1960s take the stage with the group Spirits of Harmony. [Parade of Quartets]

The Digital Library of Georgia has partnered with the Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection at the University of Georgia Libraries to digitize part of its collection of Parade of Quartets. This gospel program has aired on WJBF-TV in Augusta, Georgia, for more than 50 years. The collection is available at

The footage documents decades of regional gospel music performances, religious practices, and political activities. Ruta Abolins, director of the Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection, notes that these materials are “part of the largest collection of gospel performance footage at any North American library.”

Parade of Quartets, broadcast on WJBF-TV in Augusta, Georgia since 1954, is a rare example of a sustained African American media presence on a southern television affiliate. Hundreds of well-known Black gospel musicians such as Shirley Caesar, Dottie Peoples, the Mighty Clouds of Joy, the Dixie Hummingbirds, and the Swanee Quintet have appeared on the program. In the last few decades, the program’s content has expanded to include local and national African American political leaders’ appearances. Some of them appear in the digitized materials, which cover the period from 1980 to 2011.

This content serves the study of gospel music, religious broadcasting, African American programming, African American community outreach and organization, local television programming, African American politicians, entertainment, musicology, performance studies, African American studies, Southern studies, civil rights history, journalism and media studies, and business.

Dr. Barbara McCaskill, professor of English, associate academic director of the Willson Center for Humanities and Arts, and co-director of the Civil Rights Digital Library at the University of Georgia said that the collection of shows documents a broad spectrum of essential aspects of life for African Americans in the South.

“The name ‘Parade’ in the program’s title alludes to the pageant tradition in Afro-Protestant churches. At Christmas, Easter, and church anniversaries, youth and adults perform brief skits of Bible parables and lessons, sing spirituals, and recite Bible verses,” she said. “Rooted in this important Afro-Protestant pageant tradition, which combines oration, song, and performance in a unique form of worship, Parade of Quartets exemplifies how black Christians used the new medium of television to agitate for social change and honor their communities, as well as showcasing local and regional black gospel artists.

“Secular-themed church pageants commemorate the patriotism and military service of African American men and women. Additionally, they laud the contributions of African American individuals, communities, and organizations,” she explained. “Many of the artists who guested on the show pitched advertisements for black-owned businesses. So Parade of Quartets is also valuable evidence that southern African Americans recognized the power of television to build community wealth and multigenerational financial stability.”

McCaskill concludes, “For its connections to the Afro-Protestant pageant tradition, its dual functions as an example of musical innovation and civil rights activism, and its effectiveness as a lever for African American business growth, Parade of Quartets is a national treasure.”

Karlton Howard, who has produced and hosted Parade of Quartets for more than thirty years, adds: “The Howard Family and Parade of Quartets are eternally grateful to the Brown Media Archives & Peabody Awards Collection for the gift of preserving portions of the video history of Parade of Quartets. Your kindness will ensure that the culture of the African American gospel quartet will be enjoyed and cherished for generations to come.”

About the Walter J. Brown Media Archives and Peabody Awards Collection 

The Walter J. Brown Media Archives & Peabody Awards Collection is home to more than 90,000 titles and 5,000,000 feet of newsfilm, making it the third-largest broadcasting archive in the country, behind only the Library of Congress and UCLA. The Archives comprise moving image and sound collections that focus on American television and radio broadcasting, and the music, folklore, and history of Georgia. There are more than 50,000 television programs and more than 39,500 radio programs in the Archives, in addition to audio folk music field tapes and home movies from rural Georgia. Their mission is to preserve, protect, and provide access to the moving image and sound materials that reflect the collective memory of broadcasting and the history of the state of Georgia and its people. Learn more at  

Link to featured images: 

Parade of Quartets. [1995-02-14]

(Still shot of the African American gospel group the Bruesteraires performing on Parade of Quartets

(attachment: Breusteraires.png) 

Parade of Quartets. [1998-03-22]

(Still shot of Georgia state representative and former Parade of Quartets host Henry Howard)  

(attachment: HenryLHoward.png) 

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Issues of the Augusta Herald dating from 1898 to 1924 are now freely available at the Georgia Historic Newspapers website

ATHENS, Ga. — Issues of the Augusta Herald dating from 1898 to 1924 are now freely available at the Georgia Historic Newspapers website.

Through a partnership with the Augusta-Richmond County Library System, the Digital Library of Georgia has completed the digitization of three Augusta Herald titles dating from 1898 to 1924, comprising 6,993 issues and 91,708 pages. The issues are now available online at the Georgia Historic Newspapers website at
The three titles digitized are:

The Augusta Herald,

The Augusta Daily Herald,

The Augusta Herald,

The project marks the first time twentieth century Augusta newspapers have been made freely available online to the public. The Augusta Herald was established in 1890 by former employees of the Augusta Chronicle and published daily in the afternoon to compete with the morning edition of the Chronicle. By 1915, the Augusta Herald had surpassed all competition and boasted the city’s largest circulation rate. William and Florence Morris of the Southeastern Newspapers Corporation acquired the Herald in1955, putting the publication under the same parent company as the Augusta Chronicle. The Herald continued circulation through most of the twentieth century before ceasing publication in 1993.

$45,000 of funding for this project was provided by the Knox Foundation, and $5,000 was provided by the Friends of the Augusta Library.

Tina Monaco, the historian for the Georgia Heritage Room at the Augusta-Richmond County Library System, says:

This project has been in the works for several years, and the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System is thrilled to see it completed and to finally have a significant portion of the Herald freely accessible to the public. The lifespan of the Herald, Augusta, Georgia’s longtime evening newspaper, follows almost 100 hundred years of local history, and the nearly thirty years (1898 to 1924) the Digital Library of Georgia has digitized chronicles a remarkable time in the history of our city, our country, and the world. Researchers will have the opportunity to read about the changes wrought as the world moved through the turn-of-the-twentieth-century, World War I, the Spanish Influenza, the passing of the 19th Amendment, Prohibition, and many other landmark events. The Augusta Public Library is indebted to the Knox Foundation and the Friends of the Augusta Public Library for their generous financial support, without which this project would have never made it off the ground.

Augusta Herald,
August 28, 1908

“Flood Damage Not Less Than $1,500,000”

[attachment: augherald-1908-08-28-p1.jpg]

Augusta Herald,
September 28, 1924

“Bobby Jones Wins National Amateur Golf Title”

[attachment: augherald-1924-09-28-p1.jpg]

About Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System

The Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System (ARCPLS) is a public library system serving more than 250,000 county residents. As a member of Public Information Network for Electronic Services (PINES), a program of the Georgia Public Library Service covering 53 library systems in 143 Georgia counties, ARCPLS supports any resident in the PINES network and provides access to over 10 million books. ARCPLS has a collection size of over 316,000 with a circulation of more than 478,000 annually. ARCPLS facilitates programs and classes to educate and entertain all ages at no cost. In addition to being a vital meeting place where the community can gather, explore new worlds, and share ideas and values, ARCPLS is a community hub and a critical anchor for our residents and neighbors. With a committed and diverse staff, ARCPLS continues to bring innovative and adaptive information and technology to its patrons. Visit

About the Digital Library of Georgia

Based at the University of Georgia Libraries, the Digital Library of Georgia is a GALILEO initiative that collaborates with Georgia’s libraries, archives, museums, and other institutions of education and culture to provide access to key information resources on Georgia history, culture, and life. This primary mission is accomplished through the ongoing development, maintenance, and preservation of digital collections and online digital library resources. DLG also serves as Georgia’s service hub for the Digital Public Library of America and as the home of the Georgia Newspaper Project, the state’s historic newspaper microfilming project. Visit the DLG at dlg.usg.ed

For further information about the project, or if you need help accessing the Herald in the Georgia Historic Newspapers database, please call the Georgia Heritage Room at 706-826-1511, or email us at

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment